HR CHECK LIST – what to remember at the beginning of 2020?
- The significant raise of minimum wage, to the gross amount of PLN 2,600, which affects many other benefits, e.g. the max. severance payment for collective redundancies (15 x PLN 2,600). The increaed minimum wage even leads to higher penalties for drivers for the lack of civil liability insurance.
- Starting from 1.01.2020, seniority benefit is not included in the minimum wage any more.
- The statutory period for ensuring proper conditions where employee documentation is stored, has expired.
- Employers which employ 50 to 249 employees should remember about two deadlines: the agreement on the management of Employee Capital Plans (PPK) – 24.04.2020, the agreement on maintaining the Employee Capital Plans – 11.05.2020.
- Companies listed on the stock exchange have less time to implement new remuneration policies required under SRD II. The relevant resolutions should be adopted by the end of June 2020.
- In the nearest future, one should also expect changes with respect to the funds accumulated in open-ended pension funds (OFE) and their potential transfer to Individual Retirement Accounts (IKE), as legislatory works are in progress.
- Remember about the microaccount when making PIT advance payments!