We advise on mitigating non-compliance risk. A coherent and effective compliance scheme means that clients can operate in line with currently applicable law as well as with company by-laws in corporate relations.
What we provide:
- Identification of areas of non-compliance risk,
- review of the existing company procedures and assurance of their legal compliance,
- analysis of the current remedies for non-compliance risk,
- recommendations regarding risk mitigation measures,
- advice on setting up a compliance unit in an organisation,
- implementation of a compliance scheme in an organisation,
- structuring of company procedures on harassment, whistleblowing, and gifts and benefits, and other procedures,
- review and updating of current company procedures,
- assistance with devising a compliance plan,
- assistance with defining the duties of organisation members and the reporting structure,
- implementation of a whistleblowing scheme in an organisation,
- drafting of a whistleblowing policy,
- training for management on implementation of a whistleblowing scheme in an organisation,
- training for employees on how to make use of a whistleblowing scheme.
We have wide-ranging experience in handling in-company whistleblowing cases.