Go backRead more
Social Fund (Company Social Benefits Fund)
We offer comprehensive legal advice on social benefit funds. We advise our Clients at every stage of functioning of social funds.
- We create CSBF regulations and support with their implementation,
- We advise on the ways in which CSBF funds can be spent,
- We conduct audits to examine compliance of use of CSBF funds,
- We represent employers in cases related to the CSBF before courts and social security authorities,
- We assist employers in the implementation of programmes other than the CSBF, depending on their individual needs.
- CSBFs are established by employers with a headcount of 50 or more (calculated as FTEs) as of the 1st of January of the given year.
- Employers with a headcount of minimum of 20 but fewer than 50 workers (calculated as FTEs) as of the 1st of January of the given year establish the CSBF at the request of the trade union organisation.
- Employers who have a headcount of less than 50 (calculated as FTEs) as of the 1st of January of the given year may establish a CSBF on the following terms.
- The funds in the CSBF are managed by the employer.
- An employer who violates CSBF laws faces a fine.
Social FundPokaż więcejPokaż mniej
- Preparing CSBF by-laws for global companies, including those in the logistics, transport, and pharmaceutical sectors, operating in Poland.
- Conducting audits of CSBF by-laws and the manner in which funds are used.
- Representing employers before courts and the Social Insurance Institution, including CSBF cases before the Supreme Court.